What is Mercedes-Benz Service A & Service B?
Mercedes-Benz Service A & Service B Maintenance Keep Your Mercedes-Benz Like the Day You Got It.
What’s Mercedes-Benz Service A?Once your vehicle reaches around 10,000 miles, your vehicle will require Service A. Traditionally, this service is completed about a year after your purchase. However, depending on how often or far you travel, this could be earlier or later than one year. Mercedes-Benz Service A is done to ensure that your vehicle is running as it should.
What’s included with Mercedes-Benz Service A?Mercedes-Benz Service A includes:
Oil (depending on year and model):
- Synthetic Motor Oil Replacement
- Oil Filter Replacement
- All fluid level checks and corrections are dependent on factory-recommended service intervals for your vehicle’s year and model.
- Tire inflation check and correction
- Brake component inspection
- Reset maintenance counter
- Adhere to all required elements listed by model year and specific model as indicated on the corresponding service sheet for Mercedes-Benz Maintenance Systems in the USA.
What’s Mercedes-Benz Service B?Service B occurs at the 20,000-mile mark. This service is approximately two years after purchase; however, this can vary based on your driving tendencies and how often you drive. Once you approach the 20,000-mile mark, you can schedule Mercedes-Benz service at our Mercedes-Benz dealership near Ontario, CA and our expert technicians can take a look at your vehicle.
What’s included with Mercedes-Benz Service B?Service B includes everything mentioned above in Service A as well as:
- Cabin dust/combination filter replacement
- Brake fluid exchange