Mercedes-Benz Vans 179 Tax Deduction Incentives
Engineered to perfectly suit your professional needs, the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter and Metris vans for sale at Walter’s Mercedes-Benz of Riverside are designed to go the extra mile for your Riverside business every single day, just like you. These exceptional vehicles are available in a variety of models and body styles to meet your business’ unique demands, including the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Cargo Van, Sprinter Passenger Van, Sprinter Crew Van, Sprinter Chassis-Cab, Metris Cargo Van, and Metris Passenger Van, which means whether you’re looking for power and organization or style and space for the whole team, Mercedes-Benz has you covered.
In addition to performing well under pressure, businesses can also take advantage of incredible opportunities when they invest in a Mercedes-Benz commercial van from our Riverside Mercedes-Benz dealership thanks to Section 179 tax savings.
These Mercedes-Benz Vans 179 tax deduction incentives give business owners a chance to deduct up to $25,000 of a qualifying vehicle from their business’s gross income during that tax year all at once, and may even enable them to deduct the full purchase price of their vehicle*. This can be especially helpful for businesses who want their tax savings immediately instead of receiving them over time through depreciation and provides many with the opportunity to purchase the fleet vehicles they need right away rather than waiting.
How Can My Riverside Business Qualify For Mercedes-Benz 179 Tax Deductions?
Eligible drivers may qualify for Mercedes-Benz vans 179 tax deduction incentives if they:
- Are a business that has purchased or financed new or used business equipment–including business-use vehicles–during the 2019 tax year
- Put this equipment into service between January 1, 2019, and December 31, 2019
- Used this equipment for business purposes more than 50% of the time
- Spent less than $3,500,000 on this equipment
Are There Any Limits On Claiming These Tax Savings?
Wondering if there are any dollar amount limits on claiming these 179 tax deduction incentives? The limits are as followed:
- You cannot write off more than $1,000,000
- The total amount of equipment purchased cannot be more than $2,500,000. It phases out dollar-for-dollar after that, so once $3,500,000 is spent, the deduction goes away entirely.
Feel free to give us a call or contact us online at Walter’s Mercedes-Benz of Riverside for more information or to learn how your business can qualify for our Mercedes-Benz vans 179 tax deduction incentives.
*Please consult your tax professional to find out if you qualify for the full amount
New Sprinter & Metris Vans For Sale